The Leadership Evolution and Development (LEAD) Advanced Program will provide you with the following:
- Introduction to situational leadership, remote work leadership, and collaborative leadership
- Self-reflections and evaluation points for your personal Leadership Development Action Plan
- Use of the LEAD Inventory to assess leadership areas of opportunity
- A guided individualized development process to execute your Leadership Development Action Plan successfully
- Resources and guides that assist in achieving the goals of the action plan
Upon completion of the course, you will have a roadmap and action plan to enhancing your leadership skills on your own or with the assistance of a professional coach or advisor.